Custom Spray Tan
- Customized solution. Rinse after 8-12 hours
Custom Spray Tan
- Customized solution. Rinse after 2-4 hours
Student, Military & Teachers
Signature Custom Spray Tan (ID Required)
- Signature Tan
Clear Solution Tan
- New A'Marie Simply Clear Bronzer Free Solution
Bride & Groom Package
- Includes: 6 custom spray tans with solution of your choice, A'Marie setting powder at each visit, 2 A'Marie Exfoliating & Prep Mitts,1 A'Marie Sunless Shower & Shave Body Wash and 1 A'Marie Moisturizing Tan Boost.
Just The Bride
- Includes: 3 custom spray tans with solution of your choice, A'Marie setting powder at each visit, 1 A'Marie Sunless Shower & Shave Body Wash, 1 A'Marie Moisturizing Tan Boost and 1 A'Marie Exfoliating & Prep Mitt.
- A trial run is recommended several weeks prior to the wedding date.
- Includes 2 custom spray tans with solution of your choice and A'Marie Exfoliating & Prep Mitt and A'Marie Setting powder at both sessions.
- A'Marie Center Stage Competition Color
- 2 day process includes unlimited coats and A'Marie setting powder
- Out of town competitions please call salon to book.
Competition Tanning Prep Instructions
Week Before Show
2-3 times before the day of your tan appointment, gently exfoliate your skin top to bottom. Use an exfoliating mitt or glove with baking soda and a natural body wash. Do not use bar soaps, store bought exfoliating products or loofah poofs.
Be sure to pay attention to the extra dry areas; knees, hands, elbows and feet. This will ensure the solution goes on smoothly, adheres to your skin and dries faster.
Be sure to moisturize daily leading up to the show but DO NOT moisturize the day of your show.
Shaving should be done NO LESS than 8 hours prior to your tan appointment. Body waxing 72 hours prior to your appointment.
Apply a clear nail polish to both fingers nails and toe nails to avoid staining.
Day 1 Tanning Session
Create an exfoliating paste with baking soda and a natural body wash. Apply to all areas that will be tanned then wash and rinse off well.
DO NOT apply any of the following before or after your tan has been applied: Deodorant, lotion, make-up, cologne, perfume or oils or the tan will not stick properly. These products throw off the PH in your body and can create a green hue on the skin.
Come to your appointment in an oversized long sleeved t-shirt, oversized drawstring sweat pants (no elastic) and flip flops. Cotton or faux satin/silk materials are best. NO RED clothing, the dye turns the tan green.
Women will be tanned nude, men must wear our disposable undergarment or a sock. We don't recommend getting tanned in your posing trunks.
Be on time for your appointment, If you are late you will be charged a $25 fee. The schedule is tight and throws off the timing.
After your tan has been applied, stay in your loose fitting clothing until the next morning when we do day 2 touch-ups.
Do not practice posing in your suit after your tan has been applied as it will leave lines.
Stay completely dry, becare using the restroom and drinking water to avoid streaks in the tan.
Day 2 Touch-ups
Be on time for your appointment, If you are late you will be charged a $25 fee. The schedule is booked based on line-up for pre-judging and throws off the timing.
DO NOT RINSE your tan the morning of the show unless directed too by Glow staff.
Continue to wear your loose fitting clothing after touch-ups until you are ready to get dressed for show. Wait at least 1-2 hrs after application to put on suit.
Custom Spray Tanning Prep Instructions
Before Your Glow
The day BEFORE your spray tan, exfoliate with a mitt or exfoliating glove to completely remove dead skin.
- Avoid exfoliating products with the beads and grit. NO DOVE products, Bath & Body Works, Victoria Secrets or any bar soaps before or after your tan.
- Shave the day before your tan NOT the day of
- Avoid waxing the day of your tan, should be done in advance (see our FAQs)
- Avoid lotions, oils, perfumes and deodorant the day of your tan
- No pedicures, facials and massages the day of your tan or after until tan has faded completely.
- Make-up wipes available at Glow
- You MUST shower the day of your visit prior to getting a tan.
During Your Glow
- Hair pulled back and away from face
- Remove Jewelry
- Women are free to tan in whatever they are comfortable in.
- Men must wear an underwear, no exceptions!
- The artist will guide you through all of the positions.
- Takes less than 10 minutes total
- Dry time 1 minute before getting dressed.
- Ask about our setting powder
After Your Glow
- MUST wear loose fit clothing (no leggings, jeans or sports bras) Pants and long sleeves are best if rain is in the forecast and bring an umbrella. NO white clothes
- Stay completely dry the entire time while processing.
- Pat dry with the towel after your shower
- Moisturize daily
- Use only unscented body wash and lotions to care for the tan. We recommend our after care for best results